What lengths am I willing to go to in order to do right by every child?

for my word it out creation the words/phrases I chose were; building relationships, disconnected, equality, welcomed, supremacy, big dreams, problems in schooling system, support, and success. I chose these because the main idea I got was problems in the schooling system and how it made people feel. Whether it was unwelcome, unappreciated/valued, or just not understood. many people in the videos were expressing how they have big dreams and that they need the support from school to help them be achievable. Another video was talking about was how disconnected and not understood they were. and that building relationships was important to them but didn't seem so on the flip side. It is important to make every child feel human and cared for, attending to each and every need.

Comments